Maximizing Your Home Selling Outcome depends on more variables than just evaluating trailing sold comparable homes:
- What should you do (and not do) to prepare your home for sale?
- How does your home's condition, setting and appeal compare with current competition and recent sales?
- How do recent homes recently placed "under contract" impact the sale of your home?
- Are showing levels and market momentum positively impacting your ability to negotiate a better price?
- If a maximized outcome is negotiated, how do you get the house through the inspection and appraisal process?